Warranty & Return Policy
(Special Covid-19 Return Policy)
Due to current limitations at our Distribution Center, we are not able to accept return packages at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY MAILING LABEL YOU MAY HAVE RECEIVED RECENTLY AS WE CANNOT ENSURE THAT THE PACKAGE WILL BE SAFELY DELIVERED AND RETURNED TO US.
Commencing April 1, 2020, no returns will be accepted or processed until full operations have been restored in our Distribution Center and we are once again able to accept return deliveries. For purchases made from June 1, 2020 until further notice, we are extending our return window through September 30, 2020. If our Distribution Center is not able to reopen by September 30, 2020, we will post a further notice.
If you would like to request a return label for a purchase made while this Special COVID-19 Return Notice is in effect, or if you have any questions, please email us at: email@example.com
Thank you for spending your hard-earned dollars with NCMPRBL. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, NCMPRBL is here to assist. You have 30 (thirty) calendar days to return/exchange from the date received if purchased from our website. To be eligible for a return/exchange, your item(s) must be unused and in the original packaging. Your item(s) need to have the receipt or proof of purchase unless your request is voided. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges. Prior to making a return/exchange, NCMPRBL encourages you to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for service.
Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account. As part of our return policy, all returns are to be received and processed within 30 days of purchase.
Your watch has a 12-month battery warranty from date of receiving purchase. If any issues arise with battery that can be duplicated in-house, your are entitled to either a credit on account, discount towards next purchase or battery replacement. NCMPRBL has the right to refuse any of the above for any reason.
Watches where highlighted qualify for 24-month limited manufacturer's warranty including the index, hands, and watch movement. Other parts that are not listed are not covered by warranty. Normal wear and tear, physical/ excessive water damage does not constitute as part of the warranty. NCMPRBL has the right to determine whether merchandise is deemed under warranty upon receipt.
NCMPRBL will repair or replace any defective watch or watch-part, at no additional expense, within a reasonable time, after the product is returned. However, you may be subject to the costs of shipping the product.
Order number (If your watch is a gift you will need to contact the person who purchased it for you to receive the proof of purchase)
– Pictures of the watch and the damage
Your current address info:
– First and Last name
– Street address
– Postal code
– Country, City
– Telephone number
PO BOX 584
Barker, TX 77413
NCMPRBL Warranty does not cover:
- Defects and damages due to loss, theft, fire, water, or a natural disaster
- Failure or damage caused by improper use, carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal/glass, etc.), or accidents
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Esthetical changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. minor scratches on the case and/or crystal, alteration of the watchband and peeling of the plating, etc.)
- Battery, wristband, crown, or crystal/glass
- Watches where the logo is missing or has been erased, altered, falsified, replaced, defaced, or made illegible.
- NCMPRBL offers free worldwide shipping. Customers are subject to be responsible for all applicable fees and duty charges outside of the United States based on province/country.