How to place an order for my NCMPRBL
- How do I place an order for items in your NCMPRBL Catalog?
- Kindly visit https://ncmprblwatches.com or participating online partners for your NCMPRBL.
I saw an NCMPRBL on social media/ in store, that is not available on your website. Any advice?
- Kindly contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Does NCMPRBL offer engraving?
- Not at the moment.
How often does NCMPRBL have sales?
- Join the NCMPRBLife either via email or text at 1-833-243-6052 and you'll be the first to know about all things NCMPRBL + exclusives.
If I split my payments into four (4) installments, do I have to wait on my order?
- Great news, NO. As soon as your first installment payment is placed at checkout, your NCMPRBL will be shipped according to our shipping policy.
How can I track when my NCMPRBL is coming?
- After placing your order, you'll receive a tracking number directly to your email.
How can I cancel my NCMPRBL order?
- As much as we would love your business, contact us at email@example.com to speak with a representative.
Will I pay taxes on my order?
- Only state of Texas residents currently are subject to taxes as NCMPRBL is owned and operates in Texas.
I received my NCMPRBL Watch and the battery is not operable. How do I fix this?
- Check the side of your crown (middle knob on the right side of your watch). Simply remove the plastic "teeth" and/or delicately push the crown in.
I have received my NCMPRBL watch and there's blue "film" on my chrono watch. How do I remove it?
- The blue plastic film is designed to protect your right side buttons upon delivery. Gently use your finger to remove it, or it will come off when setting the time/date.
- What is NCMPRBL's Return Policy?
***Please contact us prior to shipping your NCMPRBL via EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can return your purchase for up to 30 days from the purchase date.
Your NCMPRBL must be in the unopened unworn condition received from our headquarters. If worn or opened, we bar the right to deny your return. We will provide you with a prepaid return label when you contact us. If the purchaser chooses to ship the item, he/she is responsible for the return shipping which must include a tracking number and insurance to ensure delivery. Please include your name and order number inside the package. Once your return is received and inspected by our headquarters (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account. As part of our 30-day return policy, all returns will need to be received and processed by our headquarters within 30 days of purchase.
- Kindly visit our return/exchange/warranty policy here: https://ncmprblwatches.com/pages/warranty-return-policy
- What is NCMPRBL's Exchange Policy?
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you need to exchange your product, feel free to email us at: email@example.com with your new request and we will email you a return label to print. The item must be in original/unaltered condition. Once we receive your item, we will process your exchange post inspection that is listed on our policy located above.
- Why was my order canceled?
- If your order was unexpectedly cancelled, chances are that our fraud filter marked your order as fraudulent. If you are certain that that is not true, please order again with a Paypal account which protects the entire amount of your purchase. If you do not have Paypal, you can easily sign up at www.Paypal.com.
Does NCMPRBL offer sizing services?
- NCMPRBL does not offer sizing services via online orders, however, NCMPRBL watches can be easily sized at your local jewelry store or kiosk that offers sizing services.
Can I receive extra links in my NCMPRBL?
- If you need additional links, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide extra links if available.
How do I change my NCMPRBL mesh strap?
How do I adjust my stainless steel mesh clasp?
How do I know my watch will fit my wrist?
- Kindly visit our watch size chart at: https://ncmprblwatches.com/pages/ncmprbl-watch-sizing
You just received your NCMPRBL
- Does my watch automatically set for daylight savings time?
- No, you will kindly need to adjust your watch manually. For watches of our ADVANCE Collection, you will pull the crown out once to manually adjust. Any others in our catalog specifically with the date dial, gently pull the crown out twice turn it clockwise to the proper time.
- How does the chronograph function of my watch work?
- Gently push the top right button in your NCMPRBL to activate the chrono feature, and push it again to stop. The lower right button (under your crown) resets your chronometer.
How do I clean my NCMPRBL?
- Stainless Steel Metals + Case Bands
- Clean your watch with a soft, lint-free cloth like the one provided to you during purchase to polish away stains and smudges. You may moisten the cloth with water if necessary for tough stains.
- DO NOT use chemicals to clean your watch as they may tarnish the metal and voids your warranty.
- Avoid direct contact with sprays such as hairsprays, perfumes or detergents which may cause damage to your watch.
- Leather (Suede and Genuine) Straps
Leather straps deteriorate at different rates depending on climatic conditions, sweat acidity and levels of wear and tear. To ensure your leather strap lasts as long as possible take the following precautions:
- Avoid soaking your strap in water
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight
- Avoid direct contact with solvents, detergents and perfumes
Any other questions?
- Is my NCMPRBL Waterproof?
- Yes, currently our collections where listed in the specifications are 30 to 50 meters waterproof. At 30 Meters (3ATM) your NCMPRBL can withstand light rain and handwashing. At 50 meters your NCMPRBL can withstand light showering but no underwater activity.
- Where is my NCMPRBL Made?
- Your NCMPRBL is designed and assembled in our Houston, TX headquarters. Our stainless steel cases are manufactured in China and our internal movements are manufactured in Japan.