Butterscotch, the 34MM from our petite collection. Equipped with white and rose gold ceramic band to keep the shine active, capped off with our signature N in the white and rose gold dial. Each part of the band is built of solid stainless steel and comprised with elegant links from case to the luxurious butterfly clasp.
Butterscotch is available in surgical 316L stainless steel with a shiny white/ rose gold finish and includes the needed tools to adjust your ceramic band yourself or at a local jewelry maker.
- Case Size: 34mm
- Color: White with Rose Gold/White Face
- Band Material Type: Ceramic
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Movement: Quartz/ Three Hand
- Glass: Hardened Mineral
- Water Resistance: 3 ATM
Thank you for spending your hard-earned dollars with NCMPRBL. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, NCMPRBL is here to assist. You have 30 (thirty) calendar days to return/exchange from the date received if purchased from our website. To be eligible for a return/exchange, your item(s) must be unused and in the original packaging. Your item(s) need to have the receipt or proof of purchase unless your request is voided. Prior to making a return/exchange, NCMPRBL encourages you to contact email@example.com for service.
Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account. As part of our return policy, all returns are to be received and processed within 30 days of purchase.
Your watch has a 12-month battery warranty from date of receiving purchase. If any issues arise with battery that can be duplicated in-house, your are entitled to either a credit on account, discount towards next purchase or battery replacement. NCMPRBL has the right to refuse any of the above for any reason.
All watches qualify for 24-month limited manufacturer's warranty including the index, hands, and watch movement. Other parts that are not listed are not covered by warranty. Normal wear and tear, physical/ excessive water damage does not constitute as part of the warranty. NCMPRBL has the right to determine whether merchandise is deemed under warranty upon receipt.
NCMPRBL will repair or replace any defective watch or watch-part, at no additional expense, within a reasonable time, after the product is returned.
Order number (If your watch is a gift you will need to contact the person who purchased it for you to receive the proof of purchase)
– Pictures of the watch and the damage
Your current address info:
– First and Last name
– Street address
– Postal code
– Country, City
– Telephone number
PO BOX 584
Barker, TX 77413
NCMPRBL Warranty does not cover:
- Defects and damages due to loss, theft, fire, water, or a natural disaster
- Failure or damage caused by improper use, carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal/glass, etc.), or accidents
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Esthetical changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. minor scratches on the case and/or crystal, alteration of the watchband including removal of links, incorrect use of clasp, hinges, wear of butterfly clasp and peeling of the plating, etc.)
- Battery, wristband, crown, or crystal/glass
- Watches where the logo is missing or has been erased, altered, falsified, replaced, defaced, or made illegible.
- NCMPRBL offers free worldwide shipping. Customers are subject to be responsible for all applicable fees and duty charges outside of the United States based on province/country.